YudhYudh (Hindi: युद्ध) is an Indian television psychological thriller miniseries directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, starring veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan in the lead role. This show is Amitabh Bachchan's debut fiction television show.
Yudh is said to be the most expensive fiction show ever made for Indian television. Each episode costs an estimated 3 crores
Yudh watch all episode online
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id PLzufeTFnhupzxqFyWCYpMAvrreST2lzTE belongs to a playlist. Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.
Yudhisthir Sikarwar is an elite businessman who owns a conglomerate company known as the Shanti Group which consists of Shanti Constructions and Shanti Mining in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. He wishes to venture into the mining industry but he is diagnosed withHuntington's disease, an incurable neuropsychological disorder, which leaves him with a few years to live. He is now caught in a battle with himself and his health, an emotional battle with his family and a corporate battle with his rivals. The plot is heavily inspired from the American TV series, Boss.
- Amitabh Bachchan as Yudhisthir "Yudh" Sikarwar (Owner/CEO of Shanti Group)
- Sarika as Gauri Shekhar (Yudh's first wife)
- Ayesha Raza as Nayantara "Nayan" Sikarwar (Yudh's second wife)
- Pavail Gulati as Rishikesh "Rishi" Sikarwar (Yudh's son by Nayantara)(CEO of Shanti Mining)
- Aahana Kumra as Taruni Sikarwar (Yudh's daughter by Gauri)(Co-CEO of Shanti Group)
- Mona Wasu as Mona Shekhar (Yudh’s public relations officer)
- Zakir Hussain as Anand Upadhyay (Yudh’s college friend, companion and COO of Shanti Group)
- Tigmanshu Dhulia as Home Minister Bharat "Bablu" Choudhary
- Kay Kay Menon as Municipal Commissioner
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui as Sanjay Mishra
- Anurag Kashyap as Mr. Sikarwar
- Yusuf Hussain as Gautam Dev
- Siddharth Chandra as Rahul Mehra
- Avinash Tiwari as Advocate Ajatshatru