Aamir Khan is all set to return to the small screen with the third season of his much loved socially driven program Satyamev Jayate (SMJ) on Star Plus. While the first two seasons were aimed at entrenching the roots of Satyamev Jayate deeper into public consciousness, the third season promises to make the program much more engaging from the audience perspective. We list out five reasons that will make Satyamev Jayate 3 a must watch.
- Season 3 will bridge the gap between audience and Aamir as the actor will be having a ‘live’ interaction with all his viewers and connect with them through Twitter and Facebook.
- SMJ’s ‘Vote For Change’ campaign has been widely credited for bringing about a mass awakening in the country that led to the change in governance bringing Narendra Modi led BJP into power. It would be interesting to see which issues Aamir chooses to highlight this time that he would want Narendra Modi to take a deeper look into. The superstar actor had also met Modi a few months back to discuss SMJ.
- Season 3 will see Bollywood celebrities making an appearance on SMJ. Unlike other reality shows where celebs make an appearance to promote their films, this appearance would have nothing to do with publicity. Instead they would discuss a social issue which affected their personal life at some point.
- This season also professes to be transparent in terms of how SMJ and the issues it highlighted motivated the common man to bring about a change. So we would get to see and hear stories of someone from our society.
- Last but not the least, SMJ is that rare public platform where Aamir lets his guard down and exposes his vulnerable emotional side. Expect to see tears to well up in Aamir’s eyes regularly.