Photographers boycott Bigg Boss 8 event due to Salman Khan

bigg boss 8

Launch event of Bigg Boss 8

Photographers, who have decided to boycott Salman Khan's events after their alleged scuffle with his bouncers, were missing during a press conference for 'Bigg Boss 8'.  Salman Khan, dressed in a pilot's uniform, arrived at the venue dancing with a bevy of air hostesses around him.   Salman, 48, had only a handful of photographers for the event.   "It is a lovely stand they have taken. I respect that. It is, in fact, my loss. They are taking pictures of all but me so it is not even their loss. I haven't banned them, they have boycotted me," the actor said.   When asked if he would like to make peace with the photographers, Salman said they need to make peace with themselves first.   "I am fine with them, I am open to getting clicked but if one wants to take pictures then it has to be done respectfully. It can't become like a fish market," the 'Dabangg' star said.   Returning for the fifth time as the host of Bigg Boss Season 8, to go on air from September 21, Sunday, at 9 pm on Colors, he said, "Hosting this show is interesting because I have to tune into contestants' emotions and issues inside the house, while I am outside just watching them everyday. "   VJ Andy, one of the contestants last year, anchored the launch with Salman, while Raj Nayak (CEO, Colors), Kunal Bahl (Co-Founder and CEO, Snapdeal.com) and Deepak Dhar (producer of the show) also joined them on stage.   When asked which contestant he would like to see locked up in the house, Salman said, "Sanjay Dutt. But this year, I look forward to the new contestants." This season of the show is being presented by Snapdeal.com, powered by Oppo Mobiles and driven by Maruti Suzuki.
Shivya Pathania excited to play designer in Humsafars
Salman Khan becomes pilot at Bigg Boss 8 launch
Share.